- • Enhances Cellular Energy Production and Physical Performance
• Supports Cardiovascular Health
• Boosts Antioxidant Activity
• Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
• Promotes Neurological Health
- What is CoQ10? Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a proenzyme produced naturally within the body. CoQ10 plays a critical role in energy (ATP) production and is one of the most powerful known lipidsoluble antioxidants, protecting cells, organs and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals. CoQ10 inhibits protein and lipid oxidation and protects mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage. This CoQ10 formulation is delivered in an oilbased proprietary form and includes natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.
- CoQ10 is a lipid-soluble antioxidant found in every cell in the body. CoQ10 is abundant in the mitochondrial membrane and plays an important role in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule of chemical energy upon which all cellular functions depend. The synthesis of ATP within the mitochondria is a multi-step series of biochemical reactions called the electron transport chain. As a coenzyme, CoQ10 is required for several enzymatic reactions required to produce cellular energy and to protect the body against free radicals produced during this process. To maintain energy production, mitochondrial CoQ10 is continuously recycled from ubiquinone, its ATP production state, to ubiquinol, its antioxidant state. After the age of 35 to 40 years, endogenous synthesis of CoQ10 begins to decline.  CoQ10, an essential component of cellular energy production, has been shown to extend cell life and benefit high-energy systems, namely the cardiovascular, neurological and immune systems.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.