- • Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
• Strengthens Cardiovascular Health
• Provides Key Nutrients for Blood Sugar Regulation
- This product is designed to to help promote healthy blood sugar levels. With its high fiber (12 grams) and high soluble fiber (9 grams) content as well as fermentable fibers from inulin and FiberAid, and 10 grams of protein from brown rice, this product helps manage the spike in blood sugar and insulin levels after a meal, as well as the associated afternoon drops, leading to less fatigue. This product also provides 1.3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids from organic flaxseed and has no added sugar. Lipoic acid is added for its powerful antioxidant support, insulin regulation, and AMPK signaling, to support optimal glucose disposal and weight management. Chromium is added to support GTF (glucose tolerance factor) production, critical for cellular uptake of glucose. Vanadyl sulfate is also included for its support of more optimal insulin sensitization. This product is available in delicious chocolate or vanilla flavors.
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels has become a concern for many in the United States and across the globe. The prevalence of refined sugars and carbohydrates and the low presence of fiber in the Western diet have been directly linked to many of the blood sugar challenges of the 21st century. This product provides a helpful blend of protein, fiber, and key blood sugar supporting micronutrients which work on multiple levels to support the body’s response to sugar, signal optimal glucose disposal, increase cellular sensitivity to insulin, reduce glucose absorption, and support microcirculation.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.