- • Provides Key Antioxidant Support for Eyes
• Supports Macular Health
• Protects Macula Against Light
• Increases Ocular Circulation
- This product includes a unique blend of key nutrients, which have been shown to support healthy eye function and maintain the long-term health of the eyes. The specialized formula includes vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid, as well as a highly absorbable form of zinc bisglycinate chelate and carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin, well known for their role in supporting the health of the macula. This formula provides 500 mg vitamin C, 400 IU of vitamin E, 25 mg of zinc bisglycinate chelate, 100 mg alpha lipoic acid, 10 mg lutein and 2 mg zeaxanthin.
- Maintaining the health of the eyes and vision is a major concern for the United States population over 60. The eye is the organ most vulnerable to oxidative issues due to light, toxins (smoke), oxygen, and abrasion. When UV and blue light pass through the retina to the photreceptors (rods and cones) and pigmented epithelial (PE) cells, this light energy is converted into a nerve impulse that generates reactive oxygen species (free radicals). Antioxidants are essential to neutralize these free radicals and prevent excessive oxidative damage to delicate eye tissues. Emerging research highlights the importance of targeted nutritional strategies to protect the macula and enhance visual acuity. In a long-term clinical trial sponsored by the National Eye Institute, a high-dose formulation of antioxidants and zinc was shown to reduce the risk of developing advanced stages of age-related vision challenges and its associated vision loss by 25%.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.